Saturday, August 28, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy






  • warm chocolate chip cookies and milk


  • bouncing a rubber ball


  • finding something that I thought I had lost forever


  • adults asking (then listening) about my life


  • potato soup in a bread bowl


  • color-coded anything


  • knowing that God has a perfect plan for my life


  • organizing anything (drawers, school supplies, my friends' lives, you name it: I'll organize it)


  • turning off my alarm and going back to sleep


  • chocolate milk


  • running past a house that recently did laundry and smelling the detergent and dryer sheets


  • watching old home videos


  • wondering at how I survived my childhood after watching old home videos


  • ducks (any type)


  • a really good book


  • writing in this blog


  • knowing my future husband is out there somewhere and wondering if he is thinking about me


  • making up impossible life situations


  • going home after a long day


  • people that remember something that is going on in my life and ask me about it


  • peanut butter, chocolate, and pretzels


  • genuinely friendly strangers

No comments:

Post a Comment