Saturday, February 26, 2011

So I have this friend......

So I have this friend.......
and I met her when I was about eight.  On top of a wooden house on a playground at a camp.   I didn't realize then that she would be my best friend.  In fact, it took us about seven years to get around to it.  In the meantime, we stored up memories in our piggy banks.  I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Some things I adore about this friend of mine:

She understands me even when I think there is no way she possibly could.
She not only puts up with my obssesive list making, she encourages it (with reason)
She can tell the times when I say "I'm doing good" and I'm really not.
She loves me despite my faults.
She tells me when to be quiet.
She lets me prattle on.
She gives me epipens when I'm allergic to myself.
She goes for the things she wants and doesn't ever give up.
She's in love with the same Savior that I am.

I could keep going on, but there is something really important that I need to tell you.  My amazing friend is in a scholarship competition and she needs your help to win.

While you are helping someones dreams come true, you can also win a bunch of cool stuff.


Check it out.

NOW!!

Thanks.

P.S.  Here is a direct link: http://www.collegeplus.org/cpscholarship/vote/essays/oliviakuchlbauer

No comments:

Post a Comment